Car Accidents

If you were seriously injured because of an accident due to no fault of your own and your doctor considers you to be home-bound due to your injuries, you have the right to receive care at home through medical payments coverage or through your attorney if you already hired one for your case.  Common injuries that would constitute a patient to be home bound include broken leg(s), broken hip, serious concussion, traumatic brain injury (TBI) and any other injuries that would cause you to lose balance or be unable to perform your daily activities.  Common types of accidents include:




What is Medical Payments Coverage? Medical Payments Coverage or Med Pay pays your medical bills up to your coverage limit for you, your family and others riding in your vehicle in case of an accident, regardless of who’s at fault. Your medical payments coverage moves with you (walking, riding with a friend or on public transportation, in-state or out), as well as with your insured vehicles, regardless of who’s driving. It carries no deductible or co-pay.

If you’re injured in an accident that another insured driver caused, it can take months for their car insurance company to pay your medical bills. Sure, your health insurance may pay, but many of us carry high deductibles and co-pays that can stretch our finances to the breaking point before the insurance settlement with the other driver closes.

Unlike liability coverage, Med Pay policy limits do not refer to the total available coverage, but instead to the amount available to each covered injured individual. That means if you, your spouse and your two children were injured in an auto accident, each of you could collect the limit amount on your $5,000 Med Pay coverage for a total of $20,000.

Don’t wait and suffer at home, get the care you need and call Vitality Care, LLC at 303-993-5033 to schedule your free consultation.  We come to you!